About the Club
The Porsche Club of America, Inc. (PCA) is the largest, single marque sports car club in the world. Its membership is composed of Porsche owners who live throughout the United States and Canada. They are organized into local operating units known as “Regions” which operate as center of Club activity for those individual members. The Longhorn Region of the PCA was chartered in 1962 by 13 original members and currently serves San Antonio, Texas and surrounding area and is made up of over 800 members and co-members. We provide our members with an opportunity to enjoy the company of other Porsche-lovers and their cars at social and sporting events. Our marquee event is the annual Fiesta Challenge that takes place during the Fiesta celebration in San Antonio. We have been holding this event since 1972. Our community contributions support Toys for Tots, the SA Food Bank, Meals on Wheels, SAM Ministries Boysville/Girlsville, Operation Comfort and the Wounded Warrior Family Support organizations.
The general objectives of all PCA Regions as mutually pledged, is for the furtherance and promotion of:
• The highest standards of courtesy and safety on the roads.
• The enjoyment and sharing of goodwill and fellowship engendered by owning a Porsche and engaging in such social or other events as may be agreeable to the membership.
• The maintenance of the highest standards of operation and performance of the marque by sharing and exchanging technical and mechanical information.
• The establishment and maintenance of mutually beneficial relationships with the Porsche Works, Porsche Dealers, and other service sources to the end that the marque shall prosper and continue to enjoy its unique leadership and position in sports car annals.
• The interchange of ideas and suggestions with other Porsche Clubs throughout the world and in such cooperation as may be desirable.
• The establishment of such mutually cooperative relationships with other car clubs as may be desirable.